“Progressing National SDG Implementation” is the third in a regular series of reports commissioned by civil society. It documents and analyses the 46 Voluntary National Review (VNR) reports submitted in 2018 to the UN’s High Level Political Forum on Sustainable Development (HLPF).
The report identifies ten key pillars that we believe are essential to the effective implementation of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. It also recognizes emerging good practice, and sets out a range of conclusions and recommendations with respect to how countries can both improve their implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and use the HLPF as an opportunity for mutual peer learning, knowledge exchange and support.
- Executive Summary – sh.ccic.ca/ES-EN
- Executive Summary and Main Report (30.6 MB) – sh.ccic.ca/ES-Main
- Full Report (Summary, Main, Annex) (36.5 MB) – sh.ccic.ca/FullReport
- Annexes (6 MB) – sh.ccic.ca/Annexes
- Sommaire (FR) – sh.ccic.ca/ES-FR
- Resumen ejecutivo (ES) – sh.ccic.ca/ES-ES
- Key Findings (EN) (2 pages)
- Principales conclusions (FR)
- Principales conclusiones (ES)
- PowerPoint EN | FR | ES