The adoption of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development in September 2015 and the commitment from all governments towards the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) created a unique opportunity to transform the world by 2030.
Together 2030 joins the forces of civil society actors to push for the implementation and accountability of Agenda 2030 at all levels.
We believe that participatory processes have to be developed, experienced and monitored at sub-national, local and national level as well as at the regional and global level in all engagements related to the 2030 Agenda.
Together 2030 aims to create these processes by:
- Raising awareness, strengthen capacities and mobilize resources
- Convening multi-stakeholder platforms
- Creating Communities of Practice around technicalities of implementation
- Creating a knowledge platform
- Tracking and reporting on positions, priorities and concrete actions
- Facilitating, supporting and promoting global, regional and national advocacy actions
- Promoting a supportive global architecture for implementation and accountability of the 2030 Agenda.